Achieve the ultimate flex and articulation while retaining a smooth highway ride quality with Rough Country's 4in Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit. This true 4-link setup offers incredible off-road performance while keeping the suspension geometry as close to the factory angles as possible. The result is a more capable suspension setup that can deliver jaw-dropping rock crawling performance while still giving the soft, lush highway ride quality a daily driver would enjoy.
Rough Countryβ€™s 4in Long Arm Suspension Lift features custom engineered dual-rate coils that provide two distinctly different levels of compression allowing you to tackle any obstacle with ease. Each kit includes a full set of Rough Countryβ€™s Nitrogen-charged N3 shocks, designed to offer the maximum possible travel while providing a lush ride.
The 4-link setup includes a full set of front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms giving you full control to adjust the wheelbase and pinion angle. Each arm features Rough Countryβ€™s adjustable flex joints with Clevite rubber bushings and is constructed out of durable heavy-wall DOM tubing for a long lifespan of flex and performance. All brackets are made of a thick 1/4in thick high tensile strength plate steel.
- Incredible on and off-road ride quality
- No welding required
- True 4-link setup with new, longer travel arms
- Prevents binding and rear-steer
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently.
- Gain unparalelled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable
- Fully greasable
In the box:
- Front lifted dual-rate coil springs
- Front upper adjustable control arms long arm with flex joints
- Front lower adjustable control arms long arm with flex joints
- Exhaust spacer
- Front frame strenghening brackets
- Front sway-bar quick disconnects
- Front forged adjustable track bar
- Front stainless steel braided brake lines
- Rear lifted dual-rate coil springs
- Rear upper adjustable control arms long arm with flex joints
- Rear lower adjustable control arms long arm with flex joints
- Raer coil correction plates
- Rear track bar drop bracket
- Rear extended sway-bar links
- Rear stainless steel braided brake lines
- (4) Premium N3 shocks
- Fits Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Doors 07-11 with 3.8L engines
- Does NOT fit 2012+ models with 3.6L engines (please check RCK79130)