Inflating and deflating tyres can really be a tedious process. In the modern day that we live, we strive to come up with faster, easier and simpler ways to do things and make our adventures a bit more fun. The tedious task of deflating tyres oneby-one , without knowing exactly what your tyre pressure is, is made into a quick and simple task with Indeflate. Indeflate attaches to two points (2 tyres) at once, equalising automatically, and has a unique dump valve system that allows you to deflate two tyres at once. Using the Indeflate,you can attach a compressor or other form of air supply and inflate two tyres, equally, at once. It has a mounted guage, which means that you can monitor your tyre pressure while inflating, deflating or simply equalising. Indeflate will save you time and effort, and we can assure you that it will be a pleasurable gadget to use. Being a newly developed Brand and product, we are excelling at a great rate, and are currently in the development process of more related products to come.
Indeflate is a device that is used to inflate or deflate two tyres simultaneously, and equilises pressure between the two automatically once connected.
- The Indeflate Bodies are made from Aluminium and are Precision machined To ensure the highest qualitly. After machining, the bodies go through a Military spec Hard Anodizing process which make them highly durable and scratch resistant
- Has a 700kpa/100psi combination Gauge that is manufactured by one of the worldβ€™s leading suppliers of high quality pressure and temperature measurement products
- Two x 3m Air hoses that are Highly flexible and easy to use; abrasion and ozone resistant and can withstand pressures of up to 2000kpa(300psi) and temperatures of 10β€™C to +60β€™C
- Patented dump valve system allows for quick and easy inflation, deflation and equalisation of two tyres
- Clip on chucks make it simple and safe to connect to tyre valves
- Strong and Durable carry bag makes it convenient to store
- Inflating two tyres at the same time
- Deflating two tyres
- Equilises pressure between two tyres or spare wheel