Why BDS? Because it is our mission in life to provide you with the best possible suspension experience ever! What does this statement mean to you? It means you get a real picture of money invested by providing ALL the parts necessary to do the job right. Selecting a BDS shocks gives you peace of mind knowing our parts fit and perform as close to original equipment as possible. Supported by a group of people who really care about providing you the best value for your money, BDS truly provides the ultimate lifted experience.
These NXΒ² shocks give high-end performance at an affordable price. They use a pressurized nitrogen charged twin-tube design with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving for lightning fast dampening adaptive to whatever terrain you find yourself traversing on or off-road. The 2" bodied shocks use a large 1-3/8" fluon banded piston, self lubricating seals and a 14mm hardened chrome shaft to help resist rock chips and corrosion. The ends are dual welded for increased strength. Polyurethane bushings and metal sleeves are included to make swapping over your shocks a breeze. These shocks are offered in various stem and eyelet bushing configurations for custom applications and available to work with all current BDS lift kits. The exterior of the shocks are finishes in a durable metallic silver paint with NXΒ² branded decals.
- Durable metallic silver finish
- Vehicle specific valving for better control
- High-end performance at an affordable price
- Pressurized nitrogen charged twin-tube design
- Lightening fast dampening adaptive to terrain
- Large fluon banded piston with self lubricating seals
In the box:
- (1) Front Shock absorber NX2 Nitro Series
- Fits Dodge RAM 1500 Mega Cab Long Arm Lift 6"
- Fits Dodge RAM 1500 Mega Cab Long Arm Lift 8"
- Fits Dodge RAM 1500 Mega Cab Short Arm Lift 6"